NewGrass® will ring in the New Year by significantly ramping up its national presence and expanding its network development.
Starting in early January, NewGrass President Greg Goehner will be hosting an exhibitor’s booth at landscape and nursery association trade shows from New York to South Carolina to Northern California.
“We’re very excited about taking NewGrass on the road at the distributor level,” Goehner said. “We’ve been gradually and mindfully building our foundation, to make sure we could fully support the type of high-quality companies we’re looking for as authorized distributors.”
NewGrass currently has authorized representatives in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, Scottsdale, Ariz., and Los Angeles, CA.
More and more landscapers, landscape designers and nursery owners are adding a modern artificial grass and quality installation to their list of services. An increasing number of homeowners and businesses are considering synthetic lawns in response to water conservation concerns and water use restrictions. Others choose artificial grass to add usable, year-round living space to homes, schools and businesses.
“We’re offering the landscape industry another arrow for their quiver,” Goehner. “And we think we’re right on target with what more and more homeowners and businesses will want.”
The NewGrass trade show schedule for the first two months of 2008 is:
- Jan. 9: 40th Annual Professional Turf & Landscape Conference and Trade Show, New York State Turf & Landscape Association, Westchester County Center, White Plains, NY.
- Jan. 17-19: 2008 Green & Growin’ Trade Show, North Carolina Association of Nurserymen, Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC.
- Jan. 24-25: WinterGreen 2008, Georgia Green Industry Association Trade Show, The Classic Center, Athens, GA.
- Jan. 29: 18th Annual Nevada Landscape Association Trade Show & Conference, Grand Sierra Resort, Reno, NV.
- Jan. 31: NorCal (Northern California) Spring Trade Show, Exposition Center, San Mateo, Calif.
- Feb. 7-9: SCHI 2008, South Carolina Nursery & Landscape Association Trade Show, Myrtle Beach Convention Center, Myrtle Beach, SC.