Fort Worth, Texas – With the recent addition of authorized representatives in Seattle, Northern California, both of the Carolinas, New York, NewGrass® announces a true coast-to-coast presence as the leader in the artificial grass industry.
In addition, NewGrass® has agreements pending with companies in Massachusetts, Florida, Wyoming, Colorado and Nevada, said company president Greg Goehner.
In Arizona, strong sales and growing demand have meanwhile led NewGrass® to create a new position of Regional Southwest Manager to better serve that market.
The newest additions to the growing roster of high quality installers and distributors who feature NewGrass® are:
- Artscapes, in Redwood City, Calif., about 25 miles of San Francisco, serving the Palo Alto, and Menlo Park areas.
- Supergreen, serving Charleston, S.C. and the area’s resort islands: Kiawah, Seabrook, Isle of Palms and Sullivans Island.
- The Landscape Company, serving the greater Wake Forest/Raleigh, N.C., area.
- Keith Ackerson, an independent landscaper in Westchester County, N.Y.
- Jeff Shaw, in Seattle, who is also a PGA professional golfer.
“We are very excited about the potential with such great representatives in these areas,” Goehner said.
“Water conservation and environmental concerns are on the minds of a lot of people in all of these regions, but people also want a green lawn they can enjoy all year,” Goehner said. “These quality companies and NewGrass® really have a solution for people to meet those demands.”
Michael Patelis is the NewGrass® Regional Manager for Arizona.
“Michael has a great background in sales, and he has super organization skills,” Goehner said. “We’re fortunate to have him as we move into a new phase for the company in Arizona.”
Each of the new members of the NewGrass® lineup is customer-oriented and are locally owned and operated, Goehner said.